Murex Project Manager (full-time)
£ Six Figure salary Bonus + package
• This is a global and market leading consulting firm with a very strong presence in the Murex market
• They are actively looking for a genuinely strong Murex Project Manager covering both Murex functional and technical understanding
• You will need to be able to lead, design, plan and deliver Murex solutions in complex and challenging client environments
• PM challenges will include running and driving the team, managing and scoping projects
• Further challenges will include enhancing client relationships mainly through successful, timely and on budget delivery
• It is likely that you will have 10+ Mx experience with at least 5 years as a Murex PM - this must include deep knowledge of Mx3 covering the full Mx and PM lifecycle
• As someone with an interest in the markets, you will stay on top of industry trends and promote knowledge sharing in the company
• Background - degree educated and comfortable working at senior client level with a track record of success
• Ideal background would be for someone from a Murex BA or Murex technical background who has grown into a PM role
• The practice is expanding and you will find yourself surrounded by some of the best in the industry.
Please do send your details.