Senior Murex Project/Programme Manager (full-time)
$ enquire (varies depending on position)
· There is an urgent need for a Murex 3.1 Senior Project/Program Manager with upgrade experience moving from 2.11 to 3.1 and an in-depth knowledge of Murex
- Deep relevant work experience in project management successfully delivering solutions within Murex Derivatives Trading and Risk Management.
- Must have experience of overseeing an upgrade from 2.11 to 3.1 OR as a minimum managing a full 3.1 implementation
- Proven team leadership experience leading globally distributed teams of 25+ people including managerial experience.
- Deep experience on Murex in the capacity of senior management/ architect with experience towards managing front to back business requirements.
- Experience in the design, planning and implementation of Murex solutions
- Prior accountability for respective budget or client revenue.
- Extensive client management experience with accountability for executive-level relationships.
- Deep experience managing multiple full project lifecycles from business development to final delivery.
- Deep experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
There will be further needs for Murex 3.1 Business Analysts, MxML developers and Murex testers in the coming 4-6 weeks so if you have an interest in relocating to Australia, please get in touch now and we can start the process.
Permanent employees preferred but contractors will be considered if no permanent people can be found with the relevant experience.
The primary focus now is to secure the Murex Lead as a matter of priority.
· Relocation assistance will be provided to cover the cost of your flight (and family where applicable) to Australia and one month's accommodation.
· These are permanent full time opportunities and visas will be arranged
If you are interested in having real summers, great working conditions and have the requisite Murex 3.1 PM upgrade skills, then please forward your CV now.