MUREX EQUITY DERIVATIVES BA (full-time)
£70,000 - £75,000 per annum
For this role, you must be eligible to work in London with deep EQD Murex BA expertise
Expert in investment banking front-office Murex environment. More than 4 years Murex BA experience. Should be able to mentor less experienced analysts.
Equity derivative specific knowledge is essential
The successful candidate may not possess all of these skills initially, and where necessary targeted, and on the job training would be provided.
· Typology/Instrument/Event understanding
· Greeks / Dynamic greeks.
· PL analysis
· Experience of FO environment and dealings with the latter.
· Experienced in full lifecycle software development in a front office environment
· Basic SQL or other scripting
· Understanding of table structure. / Sybase
· Familiarity with derivative products, ideally equity derivatives, FX and Securities Finance, full trade lifecycle and market events.
· Strong Murex background, preferably Mx3.1 and knowledge of Murex 3.1 database schema.
· Keen advocate of standards, guidelines and best practice
· Confident and effective in working within a team and in dealing with the business, and in working closely with the vendor to fix bugs and troubleshoot.
· Understanding of the Murex Reporting solution – Datamart & Dynamic Table.
This is an urgent requirement so please send your details.