Senior Consultant (full-time)
£40,000 - £60,000 per annum + Package
Inspiration isn’t something you will find in isolation. It needs feeding with different ideas, points of view and stimuli. Join this leading consulting firm and they will place you with some of the brightest minds in the business. You will work on some of the best assignments and across an amazingly rich and diverse organisation to bring about the best for their clients.
Their fresh approach to engagements, backed by extensive research, technology and external relationships, we bring a unique lens to problems and an innovative approach.
Right now their Financial Markets team need talented people capable of working collaboratively.
As a Senior Consultant role you will take on delivery roles on complex scoping and transformation programs and enjoy working in a high performance environment. You have mastered the art of self audit and have a genuine interest in Financial Markets and nascent market solutions.
• Have a background that includes experience in Big 4 consulting firms or professional services and extensive exposure in Financial Markets and Investment Banks
• Are fascinated with defining and deriving alternative solutions to complex problems
• Have a proven ability to forge your own relationships both internally and externally
• Are able to communicate difficult messages concisely to a range of different audiences
• Are motivated by success and working with a team of high performers
- Bachelor's Degree
- English: Fluent
Able to demonstrate a combination of project delivery, business analysis or complex integration skills, but people with strong technical skills are also of interest including technical architects.
Please call or send your details.