Murex Business Analyst (full-time)
£55,000 - £70,000 per annum Depending on experience
Business Analyst Murex - Murex Business Analysts - Mx 3.1
An exceptional role that will not only give you exposure to a complex Murex environment but also further training and development to enhance our skills
You must have 4-6 years' Murex experience and a good understanding of derivatives (interest rate, fx, credit or equity) as well as front to back workflows and processes. Technical skills around Unix and SQL would be advantageous but not essential.
Your experience must include Murex Mx 3.1 and you will have some or all of the following:
• Experience of Implementing, integrating, migrating or upgrading Murex
• Experience of setting up and configuring Murex across front, middle or Back Office - current urgent need for FO/MO experience across P&L, simulations, etradepad, Datamart
• Experience of gathering requirements and putting together business requirements documents
• Understand how Murex feeds into and communicates with other systems
• Understand the big picture ie how the solution works in order to help “clients” live with such a dynamic production platform.
• Perform gap analysis and create as-is and to-be scenarios
• Improve business and technical functionality
If you have experience of working with Murex as a Business Analyst then please get in touch to discuss this role – excellent training and excellent environment
Murex Mx 3.1 is essential